Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Some People Think...Deaf Dancers

Some people think Deaf Dancers shouldn’t dance. They say if you can not hear the music then you should not dance.. What Do you think?

I remember one woman told said to me “I am one of the luckiest person to be living their dream. I thought hard for a few minutes and said to myself am I lucky? I struggle so hard to do what I have to do and never believe in giving a dream. I thought when I reach a goal I go on to the next goal and that keep me going. Other share there goal keep me going

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antoine,
You are one of the hottiest dancer I know!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Antoine! I am so very inspired by your tenacity and resolve to live your life "on purpose and free." You have overcome not only physical challenges but life challenges as well. My only regret is that I didn't get a chance to be a part of your life from the beginning, but all things have worked as intended I suppose.

You are very special in talent and character. To take such a huge chunck of your time to devote it to children is truly wonderful. The lives you are changing and enhancing through the introduction of dance, cultural diversity, the deaf community and experience is such an important contribution to society. I wonder if you know how truly awesome you are!

I would be amiss to say how impressed I am with your website! Very nicely done! You are a very busy young man! Not unlike your brothers I must say! I look forward to the day you all get some chances to work in some capacity together - won't that be grand!

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to be even a small part of your life, celebrating each step up and forward that you take. Blessings to you as you continue on your journey!

C. Tracy