Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Friday, August 1, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS - ARE YOU SERIOUS- ME!! Antoine Hunter DeafPeople.com of the MONTH!!

Dear my beautiful people
I really dont know what to say. TODAY is a wonderful day - i didnt know until yesterday i was PEOPLE OF THE MONTH for DEAF LIFE.com i mean i sure many of us heard of PEOPLE.com or PEOPLE Magazine and Life Magazine - well Deaf people have their own as well. Deaf Life Magazine wrote beautiful pages about me. i was really blown away by the writer. I would never thought this what i was doing was a beautiful thing- all i thought it what i was doing, what i did to do and this is what i am going to do. WWW.DEAFPEOPLE.COM CHECK IT OUT!
/Users/AntoineHunter/Desktop/DeafPeople - Deaf Person of the Month 07-08.jpg

I know going to Japan and London is a big thing and i just want to world to know that DEAF people can too REACH THEIR DREAM!!! I want the mind of people to open up - hearing , hard of hearing, and DEAF to be human and loving to each other! REACH ur DREAM!!

I didnt have alot - but i made a lot with i had and i believe anyone can do that. All i want to do right now is to take a minutes to say thank you for everyone who had been supporting me- and to say IT AINT OVER YET I GOT MUCH MORE WORK TO DO, PLACES TO GO , AND VISION TO BRING ALIVE, AND OVER ALL I WANT TO HELP BRING YOUR VISION ALIVE SO HOLLA-

PEACE LOVE AND DANCING BLESSING
ANTOINE
THE GREAT URBAN DANCING WARRIOR
PSALM:46:1
- PS
I NEVER CALLED MYSELF THE FIRESTORM - BUT THE PEOPLE HAD-
THEREFORE
THE GREAT URBAN DANCING FIRESTORM WARRIOR-

ALL THESE NAME WAS GIVEN TO ME - NOT MADE BY ME-
ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU-
P.S.S.
THANK YOU DEAF PEOPLE.COM!!!



No comments: