Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Black Choreographer Festival - thank you!

I want to take the time to say thank you to everyone who gave their support near and far. It was really a blessing to have such support from each and every one of you. It did make a different. Each comment from each of you gave me and my Company the energy to do what we are made to do on the stage and off the stage.

I am trilled that everyone enjoyed my dance Company Urban Jazz dance Company and excited for more work to bring. I am blessed to have such great dancers. I am blessed to find a way to share my solo to all those who need to reach their dreams. It is a blessing to find a way to reach inside a person and say you can reach your dreams no matter what it is. NOW people - Now is the time- Again I thank you all and I thank all my mentor and I thank Black Choreographer Festival for it was a blessing to be a part of something BIG!

Peace and love
Sincerely,
Antoine Hunter
Founder/Artistic Director
Urban Jazz Dance Company
Co-Founder/ Artist Director
Iron Tri-Angel Urban Ballet
www.AntoineHunter.com
The Great Urban Dancing Warrior

What is BCF here it is!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz6ZaXr_UFA








COME SEE ME AND MY DANCE COMPANY PERFORM!!!FEB 6TH AND THE 8TH !!!



To reply to this message, follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1017046604&k=55EYYVVXW64M5BAGVBXUUP

No comments: