Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Antoine Hunter Try to ASL Michael Jackson"s Song Called Earth Song

Antoine Hunter Try to ASL Michael Jackson"s Song Called Earth Song
I Doing this just for fun. my friend who is deaf asked me to Sign the song to him. I told Him I am not a singer but I am a dancer. He said I promise to help people who miss out. So I said ok A Promise is a Promise no matter how dumb I may look. I love this song and I doing my best Show the lyric of Earth Song. I am not promoting this song or promoting myself. I simply sharing the song to my deaf friend.
This song do not belong to me and I do not have the right to sing it!

You know when I was little i use to want to know the word to each song i heard but i could really hear- I miss out. So I trying to help a friend not miss out. Wish me luck hope you enjoy. Again this is just for FUN. I am singing the song in American Sign Language.

Share your Comment how to make this better or worst.
Also This Song do Not belong to me.

No comments: