Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I am on front Page COVER of DEAF LIFE MAGAZINE!!!! YAHOO!


WHOA WHOA WHOA! I am on front Page COVER! PLEASE Order your magazine go to www.DeafLife.com and ( back order -it). There so much inside the magazine! It is beautiful!! All deaf should own this!!

I strongly feel that our community should read this magazine. It share many amazing things that is going on in this world of DEAF PEOPLE. Tell you who are out there trying to make a different and who is making a different. Bring deaf people for a big events and many things we should know in our deaf commnity- that is why I asking you all to get and Buy your magazine

I wrote to my friends and family

Everyone this is something that dont happen to me very often - I am on front cover of this Magazine- It is beautiful!
Never seen myself in most beautiful form! I ask you all to support this magazine because it is very honest and strong real magazine- Please order back issue of me in it and other people from around the world are in this. I know many of you seen Life Magazine well check this one out

check this out!
http://www.deaflife.com/this_month_cover/May2010.html

There is a whole Lot more inside the mazgaine ( dont miss it ) a lot of shock supprise of me in it!

No comments: