Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Antoine Hunter perform Live at 10th Annual G.L.A.D Benefit House of BLUE!

Hey everyone exciting news again,
1st before I say Anything else I wanna give thanks to the creator for creating dance as a part of my gift to share to the world, the angels that give me inspiration, my Mom and family who Cheer me on, my dancers who give trust me as their leader, Zula who give me reason to get up, and Racha who remind me of "Gye Nyame"! And to my friends and fans who push me to my limit!

In few days I will be performing  Live at 10th Annual G.L.A.D Benefit House of BLUE!
 I think this a wonderful ways to support the community - I really hope that i show that we Deaf are one who also believe that nothing is impossible for us. I come from back ground where there was shooting, and low-come family and was told i will never reach my dreams- I refuse to believe that - I believe i will have a a beautiful career , I believe i will have a beautiful family, I believe I will have a beautiful live for it is my Dreams I will not give up !!! I worked hard to train and keep my faith - don't get me wrong there been a few time where i felt i should give up but i woke up again and call to DANCE AGAIN by the grace of GOD I SHALL DANCE!! It an honor to dance with wonderful on the same stage and present my beautiful Deaf people, African American people and the Bay Area wink!


Come support each Dreams and know all things are possible!!
So here what gonna happen!!


Program Lineup

*times are approximate and subject to change
6:00-7:15 p.m.:
Guest Arrivals
Red Carpet
Portraits by Tate Tullier Photography
GLAD PowerPoint Slideshow
Mix and Mingle
Scrumptious appetizers
Cocktails/Cash Bar
7:30-9:00 p.m.:
GLAD Program featuring special guests, live entertainment, real-time captioning and sign/voice interpretation
9:00-10:00 p.m.:
Music and Dancing
Meet and Greets
Dessert will be served






Celebrity Presenters and Performers

   

Past Players

A look at the past players of GLAD’s Benefit Extravaganza at the House of Blues! (2002-2011)
Friends of GLAD Marty Ingels, Shirley Jones, Jerry Ferris, Estelle Gardinier, Lupe Ontiveros, Tyrone Giordano, Shoshannah Stern, TL Forsberg, Deanne Bray, Troy Kotsur, CJ Jones, Jamie Lee Curtis, Bob Hiltermann, Sean Forbes, Marlee Matlin, Ken Paves and Eva Longoria.


THIS ISSUE
Biggest GLAD Event of the Year!
We've locked down some of the entertainment.  Spread the word!
Check it out.  We will announce more next week.

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

GLAD 10th Annual Benefit

Event Updates & News


We've got an exciting show taking shape!

Two weeks left to make the $100 donation.
Limited tickets available!


Entertainment Extravaganza!

Hosted by Ken Paves & GLAD
 
MC Sean Berdy

Contemporary Dancer - Antoine Hunter
Rock Sensation Camryn
Celebrity Presenter - Eva Longoria
 Rapper - Sean Forbes
 B Boy & Arial Dancer - Krazy Kujo
Celebrity Presenter - Amber Zion
....and more!! We will announce the rest next week.

RSVP OR BUY TICKETS TODAY!
 


Event Sponsors

 
   
   



This is so exciting!!! 

No comments: