Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bar Talk: I need energy to love my woman

Thought I share w really good conversation I had with a friend.
I thought every time I go to a Bar - I have really good chat with people - so deep - I had to share-
 
Him: "Antoine Hunter, I was trying to be like you- I remember (yearssss ago) you would DRIVE to L.A on a business trip or to see your woman all in one day... (shaking his head)...Now when you see your woman.. after 7 hours drives, did you even have the energy to have sex??... cuzz I COULDN'T!!! "Antoine Hunter 
 
Me: "(was laughing on the floor- 15 mins)... (Watering eyes)...
 
Him: It's ain't funny,... she's mad at me and i drove all the way there... I can't even grab her cuzz my arm strong and my back so tired...
 
Me: Why you didn't take a nap together.. HIM: It was lunch time..
 
Me: Why you didn't let her feed you...
 
HIM: She did.. 
 
ME:...
 
HIM: So how did you do it? Coffee or something.. ain't that bad for you anyway?
 
Me: "Man, do what work for you but for me to tell you what I did is my business and I know it ain't easy"
 
Him: come on man ..
 
Me" I can't tell you how to be superman"
 
Him: "Come on man."
 
Me: "what?"
 
Him:" (Hit me on my Chest) Come on MAN!" 
 
Me: "Ok, simple, Tell her you love her and mean it.. think about how you would make her happy like cleaning the house , cooking for her all that and knowing it would make her smile and KISS HER.. Then the energy set back in. I ain't lying it work..
 
Him: " ... you didnt drink Red Bull?"
 
Me: " ...do you love her?"
 
Him: "I like her but love her naw man.. I don't see a future with her"
 
Me: Then that why you didnt have the energy.. LOVE is like a lightning bolt, the energy so LARGE it's strike the Mind, Heart, body and Soul back alive !!"
 
HIM: Let me post that on my facebook status
 
ME: "I know huh me too!!!
("LOVE is like a lightning bolt, the energy so LARGE it's strike the Mind, Heart, body and Soul back alive !!"- Antoine Hunter  )

No comments: