Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Monday, January 23, 2017

The Bay Area International Deaf Dance festival is coming back..

Hey I know it been a while but i've been so busy trying to make things happen all over the world.
So far Ive been traveling all over the world. Learning about different Deaf Cutlure from different culture.

While I feel selfish to learn these things and other people had not had the chance or unable to travel - I deicide how to bring them to my Deaf dance festival.

And it happening - i can't wait for 2017 Deaf dance festival !!!!

Incase you didn't see last hear here a clip of the Deaf dance festival - really I should say full name - real name

The Bay Area International Deaf Dance festival

1 comment:

DAVID HARRIS said...

Hello viewer am here to share my testimony on how i join the brotherhood of illuminati..8months back when i want to join the brotherhood i was fraud and scam by the fake people use the website..until i meet a friend here called MR Jefferson ..who helped me to become a member of the great brotherhood of illuminati. today i can boost of money .if u are interested and u need the help of my helper..CALL or WHAT'S APP him on. (+1 873-371-0171 ) thank u as u make up u mind to join ...may god baphomet bless you