Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Today

Trying decide do better for myself, my family, my career and my community and yet today decision and about decision- 

As a family 
As a black human
As a Deaf human 
As Disable human 
As Two spirit human 
As a leader 
As a family 

The crab the crab the crab fairy Crab theory 
As you try to stay strong and wise 
These thinking things
bring short of breath
Bring confusion to heart 
Bring panic attack 
Bring The bullies energy back 

It like praying to God to get the demon off your neck so you can breathe and be alive. The chokehold you see on UFC... 

Decision on decision I don’t know what to do 
But I do know I won’t tap out. 

I gonna do my best to use every good light I have in my breath until I no long shine. 

No comments: