Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OAKLAND DEAF CHRUCH!

Last Sunday I thought I had school and had to work but I DIDNT! A friend of mine said well come to church with me today. Few weeks ago I was at my friend house and she look on line and said, "OHHH there's a deaf church in Oakland!" I was like oh really that’s nice.. She said look-see. I was thinking hmm deaf church in Oakland I never heard of this one I remember hearing churches in Fremont, Ca for different deaf church but here in Oakland hmmm so I was a bit curious but really I wasn’t in the mood trying to go to any church. I know every church is different and each church fit for different people if All but again some church had things you need. Some church don't allow praise dance and that ok but I need to do praise dance sometime. I need to dance in praise sometime - I need to shout for joy sometime. I remember when I was little people used to called people who were dancing in joy, "shouting"! He ain't shouting or yelling or speaking he is dancing. BOOOOYY let me tell you something when I think about how my GOD been good to me -............ "I can dance,dance,dance,dance,dance,dance all night!!!!"

Anyway hahahaha!!! OH MAN! I almost jump from this computer started dancing!! I was trying talk about something else hahaha! WHOA! The minute I started thinking about HOW GOD BEEN GOOD TO ME!!! MY GOD BEEN GOOD TO ME! SEE there I go again! .

HOLD a minute! Let me praise GOD for a minute! I gotta say thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you yes yes yes yes yes yes! Thank you.

Sunday I wasn't really into go last Sunday but I made a promise I would go with my friend since it’s her first time too. We trying to look for how to get there since no one is driving that day so we said ok let meet and catch the bus. Service start at 3pm so let get on bus on around 2 something P.M. We look on line 511.org to find out how to get there. It turn out the bus number we were looking for didn't run at all until late night. My Good friend hates being late for anything. I told her "I grew up in a church there such thing as really being late for church until you miss the whole service, Unless you missing part you want to see in church other than that you ain't late." I'm sure other might disagree but I felt we aint late. We saw another bus and asked how do we get to 42nd and Telegraph. Te bus driver look at me crazy ad said Gotta go there, then get off there, then go there, then you get on this bus, then u should be there." I was like ok no problem. Here I am trying clam my friend down we wont be late- Get got to the other stop and then about 15 mins later the bus came it was already pass 3pm getting to the point where my friend was getting really up set. I thinking LORD she gotta go to church and get her to church soon before she blow! 10 mins later the bus came, 10 mins later we arrive at the street, took a while but I think 10 or 15 mins ride. Then later we look for the street it was more far than we thought we were on the other side of where we should be lucky I KNOW OAKLAND... so we walked talked and walked in a good mood - I THANK GOD FOR THAT, then I saw the build like the one she show me on line I said that the church right there!!! I THANK GOD FOR THAT!, then as soon as we walk out an old friend "E" saw me and he was like !!HEY!!! I knew him over 15 years we grew up together and he is deaf and hard of hearing! He welcomes us in I THANK GOD FOR THAT!! I saw other friends I grew up with and knew, about maybe 11 people! wave at them. I THANK GOD FOR THAT, then we my friend and I sat down and notice Church hadn't started yet because they were fixing a few things before they get started so we are NOT LATE!!! AT ALLL LIKE I SAID !! I THANK GOD FOR THAT I'M SURE MY FRIEND WAS SUPER HAPPY ABOUT THAT PART!!

Started off with opening prayer, and that day was for everyone in the church to pray, sing, share story, etc and the pastor sit down and watch. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL services.! So many beautiful song, so many people sharing how GOD been good to them, and yes many were deaf and hard of hearing and yes there were little kids everywhere and yes there were translator, and yes there music playing, and yes there people from Robhert Park who drove all the way just to have church in Oakland with other deaf church and I talk to her after church as she love the church and it was her 1st time too there and it was worth the drive and she said she even got lost but someone told her stop here a church they went in they stay for the whole service. She had a whole big family with her too. At the end of church everyone I mean everyone sang " We have the Victory!!!" For me yes it was Victory for me I was in AWE! We stay for 3 hrs service after church my friend and me went to go EAT!

We talked about how good and beautiful church was that day!! I told the pastor I sure many deaf people don’t realize there a good church here in OAKLAND for deaf people to go to.. I asked if he don’t mind if I tell people on face book- he said GO for it, yes please do for everyone is welcome!!!" I seen friend who I knew and hadn’t seen in years but grew up with them for over 20 years it was a blessing to see my beautiful people again.

SO here it is
Oakland Deaf Church at the Harvest Fellowship Church
(Corner of MLK Jr. Way and 42nd Street
620 42ND STREET
OAKLAND, CA 94609
(((((( TWO BLOCK FORM THE MACARTHUR BART STATION)))
510 648-8771 ( VP- ONLY)
OR YOU CAN USE THE RELAY SERVICE AT 711 OR 866-641-8771 BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD CALL 711 THEN TELL THEM YOU WANT THEM TO CALL NUMBER 510- 648-8771 AND YOU IF YOU ARE HEARING AND DONT HAVE VP WHICH IS VIDEO PHONE THEN U CAN USE THE RELAY SERIVE - EMAIL OR COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RELAY SERVICE BUT ANYWAY
THEY HAVE EMAIL : OAKLANDDEAFCHURCH@GMAIL,COM
WEB SITE : WWW.PARKED4CHRIST.ORG

ONE LAST THING AS SOON AS I FOUND THERE WAS A BART NEAR THERE I THANK GOD FOR THAT- BECAUSE the bus would been a long cold ride back !! The pastor was really nice. I wish I can go next Sunday and all but I work and Go to school but when I can I will go in but I advise you all should go. it was a blessing I thank my friend for making me go!! I will leave a video of the church on my front-page look for it- and you will see the pastor Speaking!!! OHH MAN he is good as GOD IS GOOD bring me into the mid of this.

I know a lot deaf people go to hearing churches and often can hear what pastor is saying - sometime have translator but sometime deaf people want to hear from he pastor himself what he or she mean! I don't mind watching interpreter in case I miss anything but if a pastor can sign oh man I LOVE IT I can understand what he or she is saying without taking my eyes off them!! Amen?? GOD been good to me and I’m thank GOD for a chance to share this with you all. I HOPE you get to see check this out. I hope other deaf and hearing go and check it out- again it not just for deaf but all people are welcome!!! Check out the video and their web site and have a Blessed day!!!

No comments: