Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Dancing for Kim!

-I'm on my phone writing this- I woke up this morning missing Kim Epifano's company dancers. Everyday I thought my body would crash at the end of the day from Kim's shows but it hadn't. There so much love support in this dance company I simply..... love it! I thought to myself how wonderful and powerful the dance and dancers were and are. Its a blessing to have Tina Brachero as my dance mate, to connect with azaming dancers. Its funny because I'm so tall it very rare that someone shorter or smaller than me( But had a big heart) to pick me up - funny thing - realize many time in the past I would question in the back of my head (can that person lift me?) I won't say anything but wish them luck but there were NO Question but TRUST- that girl pick me up like I was some 8 yrs old little boy running to the side of her body- let it be known that woman(Tina) is STRONG! Yet every woman in this company was like- I mean ... well... there no word, this was powerful to dance beside them, under them, over them, clap with them, turn and roll with them, to have different kind of body pain with them, and learn so much from them- I thank them for support that come rarely in any dance company.

I remember seeing Leah Rybolt ball up, to fight agaist the windy wind before we started dancing, it was chilling cold outside where we were performing at(outside the building of UCSF), when the bell rang to start the show she stood hella tall, I saw warrior in her, it not shocking because these women were warrior of all kinds. Earth, wind, water, fire, and dancing loving heart! Leah to me was WATER, she got some moves. There is one of my fav part in the dance where I dance so like water and wind with Leah. Love it!

But if you asked what my biggest fav part is- it would be dancing with all them is my fav part of the dance.

Again these women, these ladies, these powerful being, simply can make you never wanna leave the group.

There were days I felt super sick, I had flu, I felt close to have mild high fever but I couldn't just stay home, the dance was so important, I had important role, the dancers were also important to me, I was alway happy to see each and everyone faces, and I miss those beautiful faces already. Its was crazy - I lost my fav sweater, I got lost(couldn't find where rehearsal was), show up at rehearsal when no one was there haha, having dance rehearsal outside with my dress up fancy shoes "think chruch shoes" (because my jazz shoes fell out my bag as I rush from work to rehearsal), I had a show with my own company right on the same day of our wild rehearsal with Ms KIM, stuck on Bart for a hour (because it was broken down- I guess- I can't hear the bart speaker so I have no idea why the train wasn't moving for at least hour(I'm deaf remeber)- my pant was falling down in the whole dance and I was struggling to hold them up and no one notice, nose running while performing( WHAT! Its was cold and windy and we had less clotheing "its expected", and so much more.

Its funny if Ms.KIM was having more show around this month and next month - I would do it again- I thought I wouldn't but I would. I felt my body become stronger and stronger, the lifting people didn't become easier but I love the feeling, her idea was loving decent meal.

With Ms Kim I was alway able to see what she talking about. She is no joke as well. You can sometime say dang those idea are huge but you couldn't say no because you would LOVE IT!

We had to perform our dance 12 times tottal in 2 days back to back.

There are something that I notice in this company, no matter how hard the days get or how cold it get- everyone had a smile. It warm my body up. For me that's rare.


Thank you all who came and see the show- it was one of the most beautiful thing I ever seen- with one of the most beautiful women. If you look at my pictures, I was alway one of the girls. Its not supprising how powerful women are, but dang man- mad respect reach my mind for all those who take care their business. Its a blessing to be a part of this rare dance. Thank you all for the rare love. Like I said I miss you all and I hope we all dance together again.

P.s.
The band was great! I wasn't the only guy dancing, some people were singing and playing music more than dancing but let me tell you NO ONE here was playing around the show was OFF the HOOK!

More later! Many love.P.s.s
Remember folk I'm on my phone writting this there will be many misspelling and gammar issue -- so what

No comments: