Antoine Hunter's blessing to Share!

Antoine hunter share his thought and word to the people!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Antoine Hunter is Heading to Tunisia, North Africa: March 2-9, 2010


Upcoming performances
in the Bay Area and abroad!

Tunisia, North Africa: March 2-9, 2010
Epiphany Productions will be participating in an international dance festival presented by Mad'Art Carthage in Tunis, Tunisia in early March. EPSDT will perform "Kim Epifano's Epiphany Productions: An Evening of Sonic Dance Theater," a collection of the company's works. In addition to being the featured company performing on the final evening, Epiphany Productions will teach workshops with disfranchised teens and adults inside and outside Tunis.

This is going to be off the hook! We are very excited and I so busy with my life I dont know How I got here but I am thankful and funny thing is March 4th is my Birthday - and I will be in Africa!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I hope you had an awesome time! Our kids will be at Imagination Celebration in Fort Worth TX and are hoping to see you again. Nicole wants to learn more dance! Sure wish we were closer to your classes. Peggy, LLAD